Monday, April 13, 2015

Water is Life


As a followup to my World Water Day post, The David Suzuki Foundation comes through again for the Geography side of my teaching life with another fantastic blog post: "Water is life: We can't afford to waste it." A good read!

I've started becoming a regular reader and follower of dailyinfographic.com and there's usually something that I can use based on what is being taught in my classes. During Spring Break the infographic Where's all the water going? was posted and it is right in line with what we talked about during the Water Resources topic and what we will be discussing in the Food from the Land unit next week. 

It's so important to recognize our water usage, especially considering the situation in California right now, yet another issue we will discussing in the coming weeks in class.



No comments:

Post a Comment