Wednesday, August 31, 2016

I'm back!


Well, it seems as though I completely neglected my blog last year. Hoping for a more successful year of posting.

I hope everyone had a great summer and is ready for the 2016-2017 school year.

I had a wonderful summer exploring the province once again. I love visiting the beaches of Lake Winnipeg each and every summer. If you have been in my Geography class, we have spoken about the state of Lake Winnipeg. We are so very lucky in Manitoba to be able to have such a spectacular place to visit. It is very important we protect this valuable and beautiful resource so we can enjoy it for decades to come. Visit the Lake Winnipeg Foundation for more info about Lake Winnipeg.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment